Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior/Lead Frontend Developer of any career level for Tashkent EPAM office to make the team even stronger.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS:
- Angular (1.x, 2+);
- Electron, Cordova, React Native;
- Webpack, npm, yarn;
- WebSocket, WebRTC;
- SVG, Canvas, WebGL;
- D3, Highcharts, etc.;
- Design application architecture;
- Lead the development process;
- Write unit tests;
- Write build scripts and integration tests;
- Maintain code quality and develop CI processes;
- Estimate and delegate tasks;
- Maintain the existing code;
- Implement new features;
- Perform optimizations;
- Setup a development environment;
- Understanding of and practical experience with SOLID principles and GOF patterns;
- 2+ years of production experience;
- Technical background;
- Knowledge of design patterns and algorithms;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 standards;
- Understanding of CI principles;
- Team collaboration experience;
- Experience in source control systems;
- English level: Intermediate+.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with popular content management platforms (AEM, Drupal, Sitecore, Magenta).
- Functional programming experience;
- Knowledge of TDD;
- Profiling experience;
- Automation approaches;
- Experience with other programming languages (Java, C#, Python, Go, etc.).
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates.
- Regular training and development opportunities.
- Use of high-valued applications.
- Bilingual work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- International projects.